What does the future of banking look like? What role will banks assume in their customers’ digital lives? Find out at The Future of Digital Banking!
200+ bankers from across the globe will come together for two days packed full of exclusive insights on topics including open banking, a mobile-first model, AI, blockchain and more. Hear from a mixture of incumbent banks, challengers, FinTechs and tech giants and forge a new pathway towards digital excellence.
Monday, 5th June 2017
Leading the charge: setting a gold standard in digital innovation
Revolutionising the industry: paving the way for a truly digital future
- Banking in 2025: what will the industry look like?
- What is holding banks back from achieving total digitisation?
- What are the key components to implementing a culture of digital innovation?
- To what extent is implementing a digital-only strategy a viable option for banks?
- Real-time banking: how are banks responding to customer demands for instant services?
- GAFA: what role will they assume in banking?
- What impact will the opening up of APIs have on the banking industry?
- To aggregate or to be aggregated: understanding the impact of FinTechs
- Nurturing loyalty: how can personalisation help build positive emotional attachments?
- 2020 vision: optimising data to build tailored products and services
- Crossing the line: when personalisation goes too far
- Standing out from the crowd: how personalisation can help maintain a competitive edge
A bank designed by customers, for customers
Using artificial intelligence, the B mobile banking app by CYBG delivers a truly tailored service to its customers. Learning and evolving on every step of the customer journey, CYBG has discovered how digital can be applied in meaningful ways to enhance customer experience. Helen Page will discuss how B has successfully responded to a shift in customer demands for tailored and instant digital banking experiences on the go.
- In which areas of banking are we seeing the greatest uptake of AI and automation?
- Automating banking: what are the limitations?
- Will intelligent machines supplement or supplant the existing workforce?
- Beyond basic customer service: where else can AI and automation succeed?
Delivering an engaging AI chatbot experience
Tomorrow’s World: pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence
Tuesday, 6th June 2017
A spotlight on innovation labs
Sign up beforehand for limited places at our breakfast roundtable, where a leading expert will guide discussion over continental breakfast and coffee.
Open banking: preparing the industry for major restructuring
- What impact will the opening up of APIs and data have on the industry?
- To what extent will open APIs encourage healthy collaboration and competition?
- Can the fragmentation of standards be avoided? Is it necessarily a bad thing?
- A customer-centric open banking strategy: building systems fit for purpose
- Identifying the security risks with open banking: ensuring customer data remains safe
- The road ahead: what are the next steps for banks?
FinTech champions: putting start-ups at the forefront of banking innovation
- To what extent are FinTechs essential to the ongoing success of the industry?
- How can the risk of investing in FinTechs be mitigated?
- Mentor vs. back-seat investor: what role should banks play with FinTechs?
- Where next? Which areas of banking are ripe for FinTech innovation?
FinTech partnerships: reimagining the banking industry
- Ensuring compatibility: what do banks and FinTechs need to look out for?
- Dual-brand service, white label deals or integration? Finding the perfect partnership
- Open APIs: what impact will this have on banks and FinTechs?
- Building sustainable, long-term partnerships: identifying best practice
- How can board-level stakeholders be convinced of the advantages of partnerships?
- Maintaining control: what is the key to balancing two separate cultures?
- Exceeding expectations: what do customers really want from their banking apps?
- Exploring the potential of value-added services: becoming more than just a bank
- Maximising partnerships with FinTechs to deliver truly engaging mobile experiences
- Real-time mobile banking: identifying and overcoming the challenges
Building an all-purpose mobile ‘super-app’
With a customer base of over 700 million users and counting, WeChat’s rise to the top has been stratospheric. More than just a messaging app, WeChat has been named by Chinese consumers as one of the most relevant brands today, and is used across China for payments, online shopping, booking hospital appointments and more. A Senior Representative will chart the growth and popularity of the ubiquitous social media giant and explore its foray into financial services.
- Blockchain 101: what is blockchain and how will it transform the banking industry?
- What are the best use cases in blockchain to date?
- Achieving scalability: what are the challenges and how can these be overcome?
- Aligning blockchains with current back-office systems: how can the two be harmonised?
- Standardisation of applications: what are the advantages and how can it be encouraged?
Distributed ledger technology: the future of banking?
Banking Automation Bulletin
Banking Automation Bulletin is an international ...... More »
Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin (BNC) is a leading data & research ...... More »
Established about five years ago, Financial IT is the ...... More »
Payments Cards & Mobile
Payments Cards & Mobile offers a multi-media ...... More »
The Future of Digital Banking attracted over 200 attendees including Chiefs, Directors and Heads of Digital Channels, Multichannel, Strategy and Innovation, Transformation, New Products, Mobile, Social Media and more, from over 110 companies across the banking sector including:
- ABN AMRO
- AIB Group
- Aldermore Bank
- Appian Corporation
- Arion Bank
- Banca Nazionale del Lavoro
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank Zachodni WBK
- Barclays Bank
- BBVA Group
- BNP Paribas
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Ceska Sporitelna
- CGI Group
- Cheque & Credit Clearing Company
- Citi Private Bank
- Close Brothers Group
- Close Motor Finance
- Cortal Consors
- Coutts & Co
- Credit Europe Bank
- Currence Ideal
- Customer Buyology
- Die Software
- EBA Clearing
- ERGO Insurance
- Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Fidor Bank
- Financial Network Analytics
- Fintech Finance
- First Capital Cashflow
- First Direct
- First Ukrainian International Bank
- Five Degrees Solutions
- Garanti Bank
- GB Group
- GFT Technologies
- Hewlett Packard
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indonesia Financial Services Authority
- Infosys Finacle
- Intelligent Environments
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- KBC Group
- KD Life PDC
- La Caixa
- Ljubljana University
- Mapa Research
- Masthaven Bank
- Money Advice Service
- Monzo Bank
- National Savings & Investments
- NetSol Technologies
- Nordea Bank
- Nykredit Group
- OpenWay Group
- Ortec Finance
- Personetics Technologies
- Rabobank Group
- Retail Banking Research
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sopra Group
- Startupbootcamp FinTech
- Sword Apak
- Tandem Bank
- Target Group
- The Collinson Group
- The Nostrum Group
- Tobias and Tobias
- Turkiye Is Bankasi
- UniCredit Group
- Vojvodjanska Banka
- Webroot Software
The event is already in the basket. View basket
* This rate is available for providers of retail financial services only. Service providers, including consultants, outsourcing service providers, IT providers and solicitors are not eligible for this rate. The price remains at the discretion of the conference producers, whose decision is final.
Venue Website »