Bringing together all of the industry’s key players, The Future of Private Banking & Wealth Management is the only event that leaders across the sector need to attend this year.
Waves of technological change, structural upheaval and evolving client demands continue to buffet the private banking and wealth management industry. Join senior executives from Europe’s premier private banks as they discuss how major players and disruptive challengers are driving change at the foremost strategic conference for the private banking sector.
Reasons to attend:
- Hear how the CEOs from all the industry’s leading lights are reinvigorating their value propositions
- Gain an insight into the future regulation of the sector from the FCA
- Explore how new digital developments are enabling closer client relationships whilst driving efficiency
- Benefit from other industries’ experiences as leaders in HNW client management share their expertise
- Learn how consolidation and new market entrants will shape the industry in years to come
- Network with delegates and speakers alike during discussions, debates and dedicated networking receptions
Wednesday, 23rd November 2016
Appealing to the clients of tomorrow: a private bank that stands the test of time
A view from the leaders: providing real value to today’s customers
- What are the most important steps firms can take to demonstrate value to clients?
- What effects will increases in transparency have on the private banking proposition?
- Enhancing the value proposition: integrating value-added services
- What steps can firms take to increase the clarity and appeal of their pricing models?
- In-house vs third-party products: striking the optimum balance
- To what extent are current trends in the industry due to regulatory developments?
- How prepared are private banks for the implementation of MiFID II?
- How will clients respond to increased reporting of tax information?
HSBC Private Bank
- Understanding the key components of a winning wealth investment strategy
- How are clients’ investment objectives and risk profiles evolving?
- Democratising product availability: are clients demanding access-all-areas
- Main reasons and aims of digitisation of private banking.
- Private banking activities and processes to be digitised and moved from the banker’s side to the digital channel (customer side)
- How technology can complement the traditional approach to private banking (e.g. customer segmentation, behaviour tracking)
- Main beneficiaries of private banking digitisation. Bank? Advisor? Customer? Everyone?
- Technological strategy for the digitisation of private banking
- Consolidation: what level is likely to occur and what are its implications?
- Understanding future trends: who will the winners and losers be?
- Disruption ahead: where will new wealth management market entrants come from?
- How will regulation affect the future structure of the market?
Digital excellence: a prerequisite for success?
- What are the key components of a leading digital strategy in wealth management?
- Nurturing a more innovative culture: overcoming the obstacles
- How have Barclays’ substantial investments in innovation impacted business performance?
Marrying the digital and the human: building lasting client relationships
During this session delegates will have the opportunity to discuss the effects of recent regulatory and technological developments on how private banks and wealth managers engage with their clients. Following discussions a nominated representative from each table will share conclusions and questions with an expert panel for comment.
- What role will the relationship manager play in an increasingly automated industry?
- What lessons can be drawn from other industries’ customer service strategies?
- What steps can firms take to retain the personal touch amidst increased automation?
- Retaining business following inheritance: succeeding at a crucial moment of truth
- How can client segmentation drive improvements in customer experience?
- How does each customer segment vary in their willingness to use digital services?
- How will the role of robo-advisors in wealth management develop over the next 10 years?
- How can private banks embed a culture of customer-centricity throughout their business?
The changing face of wealth
- Out with the old, in with the new: how will changing sources of wealth affect client needs?
- How is the shifting geography of private wealth driving change in the industry?
- How will the changing nature of wealth affect client relationships
- Will future clients demand greater control over investment decisions?
Taking the long view: managing wealth in 2025
- What role will the relationship manager play in an increasingly digital world?
- Which technologies have the greatest potential to disrupt the private banking market?
- Do firms have the requisite agility to respond to changes on the horizon?
- How much of a threat do digital disruptors pose to traditional industry players?
- Which global risks pose the greatest hazard to the wealth management industry?
- What measures can firms take to mitigate the risk of information security breaches?
- Will the industry see further onshoring following recent moves to increase transparency?
- How can European private banks remain competitive amidst increased globalisation?
- Which markets hold the most promise for future wealth growth?
Chief Executive Officer
Standard Life Wealth
Head of Wealth Front Office
C. Hoare & Co
Managing Director, Sales & Relationship Management
RBC Wealth Management UK
Head of Private Banking
The Future of Private Banking & Wealth Management is regularly attended by over 100 senior professionals. Here are some of the companies already confirmed to attend in November:
- AIB Group
- Arbuthnot Latham
- BlueBay Asset Management
- C Hoare & Co.
- Coutts & Co.
- Credit Suisse
- De Nederlandsche Bank
- Financial Conduct Authority
- HSBC Private Bank
- Handelsbanken Wealth Management
- Investec Wealth & Investment
- Irish Life Assurance
- JP Morgan Chase
- Julius Baer Group
- LGT Group
- Lloyds Private Banking
- Nykredit Group
- Rathbones Brothers
- RBC Wealth Management
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Rothschild & Co
- RWC Partners
- Société Générale
- Shore Capital Stockbrokers
- Standard Life
- Vestra Wealth
Comarch Financial Services provide state-of-the-art ...... More »
Microsoft is empowering banks to deliver new value and ...... More »
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management ...... More »
Founded in 1976, The Vanguard Group Inc. has grown into ...... More »
Global Banking & Finance Review
Global Banking & Finance Review is one of the ...... More »
Managers of Wealth
The privatebanking.com wealth industry directory is the ...... More »
Professional Wealth Management
Professional Wealth Management (PWM) specialises in ...... More »
thewealthnet is an online daily news service providing ...... More »
The event is already in the basket. View basket
Venue Website »