Tuesday, 14th March 2017
Redesigning the retail bank
Inspiring transformation from the top down
- What are customers demanding of banks today?
- How best can senior management foster innovation within the bank?
- What initiatives can be undertaken amongst employees to encourage change?
- What can banks learn from large tech firms such as Google and Amazon?
- FinTechs: friend or foe?
- Assessing the impact of PSD2: what are banks doing to prepare?
- Finding new sources of revenue: succeeding in an increasingly turbulent environment
- What will the retail banking industry look like in 2020?
- Making mobile banking fun: overcoming the barriers
- Going above and beyond: meeting and exceeding customer’s high app standards
- How can customer feedback and data be gathered and used to improve?
- How can partnerships create positive mobile banking experiences?
- How will AI help to serve our clients better?
- What will the impact be on the workforce?
- How can AI help assess customers’ credit worthiness and cut down operational risk?
- Making banking more secure: how can AI help beat cyber-criminals and fraudsters?
- How can banks combine the ‘human touch’ with ‘financial literacy’ online?
- Ensuring digital innovation is relevant to customers and traditional financial institutions
- In what ways can banks be transformed into pan-European platforms?
- Open banking and new partnerships: cherry-picking the best solutions for customers
- What key trends and behaviours can we see emerging amongst customers?
- Identifying the challenges to delivering an excellent omnichannel customer experience
- Revolutionising the banking experience: where can the industry look to for best practice?
- Retail banking 2.0: next steps for the industry
The Lab: revolutionising the branch experience
AIB’s ‘Lab’ invites its customers to ‘Learn About Banking’ in a unique environment, helping them to get the most out of their bank. The most cutting-edge technologies have been introduced to the branch, combining digital with excellent human service to offer customers the most complete and fulfilling branch experiences.
Insights from across the world: secrets to creating an inspiring brand
Wednesday, 15th March 2017
A spotlight on innovation labs
Sign up beforehand for limited places at our breakfast roundtable, where a leading expert will guide discussion over a continental breakfast and coffee.
Preparing for a new era of open banking
- What is being done to ensure that PSD2 is being adopted smoothly and coherently?
- Open APIs: empowering banks to securely and rapidly enhance digital offerings
- In what ways will regulation change the way banks build relationships with their clients?
- How will open APIs encourage healthy collaboration and competition in retail banking?
- What other initiatives can be undertaken to encourage open banking?
- To aggregate or to be aggregated: harnessing the potential of open APIs
- Where should banks be looking to for new partnerships and opportunities?
To encourage networking and the exchange of best practice, delegates will be able to choose between one of the three zones for thirty minutes of facilitated discussion relating to product design and innovation. Three expert facilitators will lead the discussions and then present twenty minutes of feedback at the end of the session, with further audience input.
Designing something original
- What can be done to foster a culture of innovation amongst employees?
- How can customer feedback and data best be collected and acted upon?
- In what ways can strategic partnerships help deliver more than just a banking product?
Stefano Azzalin, Director, SELLALAB, Banca Sella
Mobile business: designing state of the art UX to drive sales and engagement
- Addressing the shift: what are the key elements of effective mobile banking strategy?
- Designing products and services for the mobile banking channel
- Mobile marketing: delivering an end-to-end customer experience
Robert Piotr Hibner, Digital Channels Department, Senior Director, mBank
From inception to realisation: reducing time to market
- Bottom up or top down innovation? Assessing the pros and cons
- How can banks overcome the challenges to encourage a faster time to market?
- How can the impact of legacy systems be reduced when launching new products?
Tsvetanka Mintcheva, Head of Retail Banking, UniCredit Bulbank
Implementing the Internet of Things in the payments sphere
Mastercard has successfully demonstrated the ease in which the Internet of Things can be adapted to suit the payments industry, embedding the technology into everyday objects such as key fobs, smart rings, and even clothing. David Dechamps will discuss MasterCard’s push into what it calls the Internet of Payment Things, and explore the potential of IoT in payments.
- Challenging problems, the failure of traditional banking IT and the hidden role of FinTechs
- What makes a blockchain a blockchain?
- Engineering pragmatic solutions: distributed ledgers, smart contracts, real-time reporting
- Finding your silver lining: a call to action
New technologies, new partnerships and new opportunities
- Preparing for new technology: building flexibility into your digital strategy
- Automating banking: what are the limitations?
- The Internet of Things: where does its potential lie in banking?
- Will blockchain replace or run alongside existing technological infrastructure?
- Predicting the next big thing: finding the perfect partnerships with FinTechs
- David and Goliath: facing up to the tech giants
Monday, 13th March 2017
Drinks and canapés served throughout
Banking Technology is the definitive source of news and ...... More »
Card & Payments World
Card & Payments World analyses the latest ...... More »
European Payments Council
The European Payments Council (EPC), representing ...... More »
Payments Cards & Mobile
Payments Cards & Mobile offers a multi-media ...... More »
PaymentsJournal is a free, comprehensive online ...... More »
Startupbootcamp FinTech is Europe’s leading ...... More »
The BayPay Forum
The BayPay Forum, a Silicon Valley-based international ...... More »
The Fintech Times
The Fintech Times is the world’s first and only ...... More »
The Paypers (www.thepaypers.com) is the ...... More »
The Future of Retail Banking: Europe regularly attracts over 150 senior industry professionals from across Europe. Companies already registered for 2017 include:
- ABN AMRO
- AIB Group
- Aktif Yatirim Bankasi Anonim Sirketi
- Alternatifbank AS
- Amsterdam Trade Bank NV
- AXA Bank
- Banca Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena
- Banca Romaneasca
- Banca Sella
- Banco Best
- Bank of Ireland
- Banka Kombetare Tregtare
- Barclays Bank
- BBVA Group
- BNP Paribas
- Bpost bank
- Ceska Sporitelna
- Citadele banka
- DBN Latvia
- Erste Group
- EuropeOne Bank
- Fidor Bank
- Holland Fintech
- ING Bank
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Komercni Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group
- National Bank of Kuwait
- Nordea Bank
- Permanent TSB
- Postova Banka
- Rabobank Group
- Raiffeisen Zentralbank
- Raiffeisenbank International AB
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Saxo Bank
- Societe Generale
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Tesco Bank
- Unicredit Bank
As a truly European event, attendees regularly represent over 20 nations:
The event is already in the basket. View basket
* This rate is available for financial institutions only. Service providers, including consultants, outsourcing service providers, IT providers and solicitors are not eligible for this rate. The price remains atthe discretion of the conference producers, whose decision is final.
Venue Website »