The State of the Economy conference brings together the country’s leading Economists to discuss the issues likely to shape the UK’s economy in both the short and long-term. Aimed at a diverse audience this conference covers subjects such as the impact of future rate rises, a rising exchange rate, how and if the Eurozone will recover, the next Government’s fiscal inheritance, and the impact of global markets on the UK. This is a fascinating conference to anyone interested in the impact the economy will have on future business.
Topics to be discussed:
Institute of Directors
Arbuthnot Banking Group
The Sunday Times
Key reasons to attend
Tuesday, 24th February 2015
- Creating the right tax regime to promote growth
- Ensuring sound public finances to support stability
- How can policymakers improve flexibility in our labour markets?
- Balancing employment and productivity in the Economy
- Do we have a housing bubble and, if so, what should politicians do?
- Infrastructure spending- what should be prioritised and how might this help?
- Cutting red tape - reducing the burden of regulation
- Are we in the midst of another credit boom?
- Predictions for household debt ratios and spending
- What are the implications for the housing market?
- Rising interest rates – how might this impact growth?
- Is the economy rebalancing and does it matter?
- What other factors might boost or hinder the recovery?
Engage in challenging debate and network with senior professionals from top companies across a range of industries
|Arbuthnot Securities||Earl Estates||KPMG|
|Bamaks Technology and Training||Economic Perspectives||Legal & General|
|Bank of Cyprus UK Limited||Europe Economics||Liberal Democrat Party|
|Bank of England||First State Investments||Lloyds Banking Group|
|BBC||Fitch Ratings||Marylebone Diversified LLP|
|Bedmax||Flossbach von Storch||Miller Research|
|Bloomberg||Goldman Sachs||National Savings & Investments|
|Butterfield Signs||Grant Thornton||OneSavings Bank|
|Capital Economics||Heathpatch||QBE Insurance Group|
|Cardiff Business School||Helaba Landesbank Hessen Thüringen||Sarasin & Partners|
|Cato Institute||Hitachi Capital||Saxo Bank|
|Chubb Group of Insurance Companies||HSBC Bank||Seven Investment Management|
|City of London School||Huffinton Post||Standard Life Investments|
|Civil Aviation Authority||Institute of Directors||Telegraph Media Group|
|CJA Consultants||Institute of Economic Affairs||The Economist|
|Conservative Party||Invesco Perpetual||The Sunday Times|
|Corporate & Financial Guidance||JML||Warwick Business School|
|Crown Estate||JP Morgan Asset Management||Water Industry Commission for Scotland|