20:20 Customer Experience: Financial Services is the premier customer experience conference that brings together over 150 professionals from banking, insurance, life assurance and more.
Innovative, forward-thinking and futuristic: this event focuses on the cutting-edge of customer experience, from the Internet of Things to AI. Innovation and CX leaders at incumbents and C-level representatives from challengers will deliver insight into these revolutionary topics, as well as fundamental issues such as omnichannel and personalisation. With new interactive formats – including our new Hackathon60 – join us to be a part of the movement guiding future customer experience excellence.
Wednesday, 29th March 2017
Inspiring customer devotion: bucking the trend and delivering excellent CX
The future of customer experience in an increasingly competitive landscape
- How is competition altering customer experience strategies?
- How can financial institutions stay ahead of the curve as more start-ups are launched?
- What impact will new technology have on customer experience?
- How can incumbents make the most of new technological opportunities?
- Engaging staff alongside new technology to improve customer service
- Is cooperation between incumbents and challengers the way forward?
- How can organisations keep pace in an ever-changing environment?
Embedding a culture of true customer-centricity across the business
A seamless omnichannel proposition has been a goal in the industry for some time now. With many strategies in place across the sector, there are still many hurdles in achieving this end. This session will give delegates the opportunity to discuss the obstacles to a complete omnichannel experience and possible strategies to overcome them.
How it works:
- Before the conference you tell us the biggest challenges in achieving a frictionless omnichannel experience
- We divide the room into groups to tackle different challenges
- Delegates discuss the problem and brainstorm ideas and strategies to tackle them
- Each group provides feedback on what was discussed
Understanding opportunities of technology game-changers
- How can the customer remain the focus in this new environment?
- How can the Internet of Things evolve in an increasingly connected world?
- Artificial intelligence: is current enthusiasm a tipping point or just another cyclical high?
- How can augmented reality be adopted to boost customer experience?
- How is blockchain technology set to transform the customer experience in the long term?
- How can a concrete business case for technological investment be presented?
- What will customer experience in financial services look like in 2020 and beyond?
Companies that attended last year included:
- 1st Central
- Adrian Swinscoe
- AIB Group
- Al Rayan Bank PLC
- Allianz Group
- AXA Group
- Barclays Group
- BGL Group
- Bright Grey
- Caja Laboral Euskadiko Kutxa
- Campaign for Community Banking
- Canada Life
- Capital Chase
- Close Brothers Group
- Customer Buyology
- Fintech Finance
- Henley Business School
- Hood Group
- Interactive Intelligence
- John Lewis Insurance
- Just Retirement
- KBC Group
- KNIF Insurance
- Lloyds Banking Group
- M&G Investments
- Maze & Partners
- Metro Bank
- National Savings & Investments
- Network Research
- Open Text
- ORC International
- PA Consulting Group
- Personetics Technologies
- Phoenix Group
- Pierre Audoin Consultants
- Principality Building Society
- RBS Cards
- Retail Banking Research
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Royal London Group
- RSA Group
- Saga Group
- SEB Group
- Serco Group
- Sopra Group
- Standard Life Group
- Swiss Post
- Target Group
- Tesco Bank
- Tesco Underwriting
- UniCredit Group
- University of Nottingham
- West Bromwich Building Society
The event is already in the basket. View basket
The 20:20 Customer Experience Network is a cutting edge hub that brings together customer experience professionals to gain insights and share opinions. Sign up for free to:
Sign up to become a member today!.