20:20 Customer Experience: Financial Services Nordics returned to Copenhagen for the third year running in March 2016. A whole host of financial services professionals came together to navigate the challenges and share the solutions to making great customer experience a reality.
Highlights in 2016:
Monday, 14th March 2016
Overcoming the challenges to achieving superb customer experience
- The digital revolution: how are customer expectations continuing to evolve?
- How important is it to offer a fully integrated omnichannel experience?
- How can banks and insurers best tailor products and services to customer needs?
- What is the best way of increasing customer engagement with financial services?
- Personalisation: how important is it and where do the opportunities lie?
- How can the impact of compliance procedures on customer experience be minimised?
- How can we motivate and empower staff to deliver the services customers deserve?
- Disruptors and new entrants: what can we learn and how should we respond?
Questions will be taken from the audience throughout the panel discussion
- What are the three main sources of disruptive innovation in the industry?
- How can we mobilise to meet and capitalise on disruptive innovation
- Case study: establishing relationships with millennials on their terms, not ours
- Assessing the challenges of data analytics and the ways to overcome them
- Building a better picture of customer behaviours: the right questions to ask
- Is the segmentation of customers achievable? How can this affect customer experience?
- How can data analytics help you map customer journeys more accurately?
- What data do FS organisations need in order to provide excellent customer services?
- How should data be collected and analysed to achieve optimum results?
- Will customers be receptive to Big Data analytics? How can their privacy be protected?
- Best practice: analytics lessons to learn from other industries
- Identifying the points of friction in the customer journey
- Exploring the impact of digital: the challenges to integrating online and offline channels
- What are the barriers to frictionless CX and how can they be overcome?
- Best practice: lessons to learn from other industries in delivering effortless experiences
- How can we ensure online and offline experiences are seamless?
- What can be done to lower the impact of regulation changes?
- To what extent can e-signatures accelerate the execution of complex transactions?
- How can frontline staff be empowered to deliver personalised and faster processes?
- Assessing the customer journey from onboarding onwards
- What are the factors for success in an omnichannel environment?
- Thoughts on NPS and other metrics?
Exploring the potential of financial services in delivering superb customer experiences
To encourage the exchange of best practice, delegates will now have the chance to discuss the challenges and solutions in delivering personalised and seamless experiences for customers. After twenty minutes, a nominated spokesperson from each table will feed back to the Chair the conclusions from these discussions. Questions could include:
- What needs to be done to ensure consistent, personalised experiences across channels?
- How can we comply with data protection laws, whilst providing personalised services?
- Alongside personalisation, what else can be done to create loyal and happy customers?
- Best practice – where should we be looking to for CX inspiration?
Consolidating customer journeys across channels
In this session, delegates will vote on their mobile devices on a variety of questions relating to the developments in omnichannel strategy in 2016 and beyond. Results will be relayed to our panel of industry experts who will discuss the implications. Topics to be discussed will include:
- How successful have financial services been in implementing an omnichannel strategy?
- How can a seamless omnichannel experience help streamline customer journeys?
- How can silos be broken down to achieve excellent customer experience?
- Legacy systems: how will this challenge be overcome and when?
- What are the challenges to ensuring consistency across channels?
- To what extent can seamlessness be achieved without full channel integration?
- Is the omnichannel approach already outdated? If so, what next for financial services?
Tuesday, 15th March 2016
- What can you do to encourage staff to provide the experience customers expect?
- Empowering staff with the right tools and information to deliver excellent experiences
- Do financial services need to be staff-centric before they can be customer-centric?
- What role will front-line staff take in an increasingly digital age?
- The changing role of the call centre: how will they fit into the digital landscape?
- How can staff be equipped with the skills and tools to be sophisticated advisers?
- NPS, CES, CSAT: which metrics are the most useful indicator of customer experience?
- The right metrics for the right channels: generating an accurate picture of user experience
- Are metrics the best way of measuring customer feedback? What are the alternatives?
- Social media: accessing real insight into customer impressions of your organisation
The evolution of customer experience in the Digital Age
In this session, delegates will vote on their mobile devices on a variety of questions relating to the potential of technology and digital services to transform financial services, and how this will relate to customer experience. Results will be relayed to our panel of industry experts who will discuss the implications. Topics to be discussed will include:
- Is a complete transition to digitalised services the future: how will customers respond?
- Will traditional metrics be a sufficient measure of customer experience in the digital age?
- Harnessing the potential of social media: transforming it into an effective sales channel
- The ‘Internet of Things’: can it offer a transformative customer experience?
- Ensuring that digital platforms are not technology driven, but user driven
- How can insurers avoid becoming ‘Big Brother’ in their use of telematics?
- Black box insurance: personalising car insurance solutions for customers
- Combining telematics and gamification: engaging customers positively with insurers
Taking customer engagement back to basics
In this age of digitisation, one of Iceland’s leading non-life insurer’s, Tryggingamiðstöðin (TM Insurance) has taken a step back from technology and is instead engaging with customers in a more traditional manner. Free interactive courses which target specific customer segments, such as young drivers or expectant families, are provided by TM Insurance with the aim of building a more positive, frequent and assertive relationship with their customers.
- How can active customer communities improve CX in financial services?
- Online ‘families’ – encouraging customers to help customers
- To what extent does the sense of belonging to a community increase customer loyalty?
20:20 Customer Experience: Financial Services Nordics regularly attracts over 120 senior industry professionals from across the Nordic region and beyond. Companies registered to attend in 2016 include:
- Aktia Bank
- Avanza Bank
- AXA Group
- Berlingske Media
- CGI Group
- Danske Bank
- Fennia Group
- Gjensidige Forsikring
- If P&C Insurance
- Ikano Bank
- Jyske Bank
- KNIF Insurance
- Købstædernes Forsikring
- LB Forsikring
- Nordea Bank
- OP Financial Group
- Raiffeisen Bank
- Resurs Bank
- RSA Group
- Santander Consumer Bank
- SEB Group
- Societe Generale
- TIA Technology
- UniCredit Group
The BayPay Forum
The BayPay Forum, a Silicon Valley-based international ...... More »
bobsguide is the premier financial IT solutions network, ...... More »
Fintech Finance works with prominent executives in the ...... More »
Mobey Forum is a global industry association empowering ...... More »
The Paypers is the Netherlands-based leading independent ...... More »
The 20:20 Customer Experience Network is a cutting edge hub that brings together customer experience professionals to gain insights and share opinions. Sign up for free to:
Sign up to become a member now!