The Future of E-Commerce Delivery returns to London for its 4th year this October. This future facing conference explores the most innovative approaches to e-commerce customer experience and delivery operations from across Europe.
Hosting over 130 leaders from retailers and logistics operators, the event is an excellent opportunity to forge connections and debate the future of domestic and cross-border e-commerce. With 18 leading international speakers covering key topics ranging from same-day delivery to omnichannel fulfilment, the event provides the insights you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Reasons to Attend:
Register your interest below to be the first to receive the very latest news!
Head of Online Operations Development
Tuesday, 4th October 2016
Breaking down borders: an efficient parcel delivery market
- What are the most significant barriers to cross-border e-commerce?
- Do existing international delivery options meet consumer needs?
- How will the Digital Single Market (DSM) impact cross-border e-commerce?
- How will Britain leaving the EU affect cross-border delivery?
- Are initiatives to improve interoperability between carriers reducing delivery costs?
- Is the industry doing enough to solve the challenges unique to SME retailers?
- Can the DSM be realised without an effective cross-border returns service?
- Beyond Europe: which markets offer the greatest opportunities?
Helping customers to shop with convenience and confidence
Paul Anastasiou will be talking about Asda’s toyou parcel service, launched in Q4 2015 after a two year project, Asda connected its logistics and retail assets on a next generation systems platform to enable the retailer to offer third party pick up and drop off services across its multi format estate including its drive thru collection locations.
- Why is speed of delivery so crucial to consumers?
- Developing a fulfilment network to deliver in under 90 minutes
- Ensuring a sustainable cost-base for same day delivery
- How does same day delivery help retailers to stand out in the market?
- Responding to emerging trends in urban delivery
- Introducing the Tripl: a fast and flexible electric delivery vehicle
- Versatility: complementing existing models or challenging them all together
- What is unique about e-commerce delivery in urban environments?
- Making the business case for environmentally friendly operations
- Will consumers view sustainable delivery options as essential in the future?
- Is this model scalable beyond urban areas?
- What benefits does a crowdsourced model have over traditional delivery models?
- Ensuring the delivery promise is fulfilled: maintaining oversight and accountability
- Incentivising drivers and rewarding great customer service
- Does crowdsourcing complement or threaten mainstream delivery models?
Delivering innovations today, creating value tomorrow
The event is already in the basket. View basket
Complimentary Places for Retailers
Complimentary places are available to retailers - apply now to secure your place*
*These places only available for retailers. All places are awarded at the discretion of the event organiser whose decision is final.
Who can you meet?
From retailers perfecting international fulfilment to operators delivering effectively across borders, The Future of E-Commerce Delivery attracts all the major players from across the retail and logistics industry. With 130+ attendees, here's a sampling of who you could meet this year:
Here are some of the retailers already confirmed to attend this year:
- Ahold Group
- Aldi UK
- Amber Road
- Amesplan Automotive
- Asda Group
- Bettys & Taylors Group
- Boots UK
- Camelot UK Lotteries
- City Harvest London
- Cotswold Outdoor
- Country Attire
- Countrywide Farmers
- CTT - Correios de Portugal
- DPD UK
- Du Pont de Nemours
- eBay Europe
- Evans Cycles
- Gnewt Cargo Ltd
- Guernsey Post
- Holland & Barrett Retail
- Honest Brew
- Hrvatska Posta
- Interactive Media in Retail Group
- Isle of Man Post Office
- John Lewis Partnership
- Jon Richard
- K Hartwell
- Lockheed Martin
- Lyngsoe Systems
- Magyar Posta
- Marks & Spencer
- Medela UK
- Morgan Stanley
- My Shop is Local
- New Look Group
- Norway Post
- Osterreichische Post
- P3 Logistic Parks
- Popmap Ltd
- Royal Mail Group
- Secured Mail
- Superdrug Stores
- Swiss Post
- Tesco Stores
- Wex Photographic
- Whitbread Group
- Zalora Group
Here at Marketforce, we are dedicated to bringing you the most relevant and up to date content on the pressing issues facing the industry. With this in mind, we have been busy putting together exclusive interviews for you with some of our senior speakers.
Launched in 2005, CEP-Research operates a ...... More »
Ecommerce News informs its readers about the ecommerce ...... More »
Global Transport Update
Global Transport Update is a B2B information source ...... More »
Retail Gazette is an entirely open access website, easy ...... More »
Venue Website »